In the September 4 print edition of The Provost News:
• Most Serving in Municipal Office Make Running Decision
• Ryan Batty of Provost shows an old Holy Bible that belonged to Charles W. Ribey of Moose Jaw and appears to have been presented to him by his father John Ribey on October 16, 1912. There is no date showing when the Bible was printed.
• Lucie looks at purses: if the woman is also a mother, the load increases exponentially with the number of kids she has.
• Flight Puts Red Deer on Air Canada's Routing Map
• Food Security is Really Based On Trust, Says Columnist
• Pudge Recalls School Daze
Get more stories by subscribing to The Provost News? Click here.