Woman Mud Truck Driver Dreams of Testing Specially Equipped Monster Vehicle
Details in the June 12 Provost News print edition.
Also in the June 12 print edition of The Provost News:
• New Wind Turbine Hearing Date Set by AUC
• Pudge Dishes Out Advice to Graduating Students: What you do with your remaining years is entirely up to you. Make the most of it . . . Fun isn’t over however. It is as much fun succeeding in the ‘working world’ as it was ‘coloring between the lines’ in Kindergarten.
• Lucie Looks at Varied History of the Toilet
• Piranhas Swim at Lloydminster Meet
• Oilmen’s Golf Tournament held in Provost.
Get more stories by subscribing to The Provost News? Click here.