In the July 31 print edition of The Provost News:
• 90th Anniversary of St. Norbert’s Church Celebrated
• Piranhas Swim at Ft. Saskatchewan Meet
• Pudge doesn't want a dishwasher unless she is appropriately built and won’t be needing repair from time to time.
• Man and machine were laying down pavement in a parking lot just west of Crescent Point Place and north of the Agriplex.
• Lucie recalls her first glasses in Grade 2, having spent all of Grade 1 squinting at the teacher, who was a tall, noisy blur at the front of the room.
Get more stories by subscribing to The Provost News? Click here.