In the July 3 print edition of The Provost News:
• MD Projects Revenues
• Chauvin Ag. Society Gets $100,000 Gift From Talisman Energy
• Pudge: Albert Heck Wrote Many an Article in The Provost News That Were Real Classics
• Kinsmen Plan Big Convention Here
• Lucie and Clothing: Males never had much interest in the clothing sections of the catalogue unless it was
pre-adolescent boys ogling the ladies’ underwear section.
• Water and Sewage Found in Basements After Heavy Rain
Get more stories by subscribing to The Provost News? Click here.