In the July 24 print edition of The Provost News:
• Girls Softball Team Alberta Champions For 3rd Consecutive Year
• Another Addition Planned for Fire Hall
• Pudge Looks at Odds and Ends
• Megan Slater, a recent graduate of the Alberta Academy of Art and Design, is shown with her design called Stretch at the Epcor Centre in Calgary. She applied and was chosen to install the piece in the Stride 15 gallery window. The piece will remain up until the end of July. Slater also designed and produced the shawl that the president of ACAD wore at the recent graduation ceremonies.
• Lucie finds signs of impending seniorhood but still considers herself an apprentice old fogey.
• Provost RCMP Investigate Damage to Store, Fence and Automobile
Get more stories by subscribing to The Provost News? Click here.