Town Buys CPR Road for $80,000
Get the rest of the story in the Nov. 21, 2012 Provost News print edition.
Also in the November 21 print edition of The Provost News:
• 5,295 Head of Cattle Sold at Auction Market New Record
• Three letters discuss wind turbine project
• Petitions Call for Stop of Wind Project
One of two petitions taken to people in the M.D. of Provost calling for the repeal of a bylaw which was passed on September 13 (see PN Sept. 19) has been signed by 268 people.
A second petition . . .
• Combines Hockey Club wins home opener over Consort
• Four year old Anika Cromarty wanted the Provost Health Centre: a chest filled with treasures so that all children could look forward to picking a prize following an uncomfortable procedure such as having blood taken, or receiving sutures for a cut. When receiving her chemotherapy treatments and having blood drawn in Edmonton, she would look forward to picking a treat out of the treasure chest because it helped her focus on something positive.
Get more stories by subscribing to The Provost News? Click here.